Park Memories Contest Rules
2011 Alabama State Parks
“Where Memories are Made”
- Contest Rules:
- 1- To participate in this promotion an individual must submit comments, photographs or videos to the Alabama State Parks via their website, www.alapark.com
- 2- All stories, photographs and videos submitted to this promotion become the property of the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
- 3- Stories, photographs and videos submitted to this promotion will be used exclusively by the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
- 4- All material submitted, including stories, photographs and videos must be of appropriate content and nature.
- 5- All entries are subject to public view with the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources reserving the right to determine those to be posted on the web-site.
- 6- Access to this Alabama State Park Promotion is available to all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex or disability.
- 7- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Employees may participate but will not be eligible for prize drawings.
- 8- Anyone submitting comments, photographs or video deemed inappropriate in content and/or nature will not qualify for drawings.
- 9- A $250 “Stay and Play” gift card will be given away every three months during the promotion via a random drawing to individuals that qualify by submitting comments with photographs or a video. Comments are not required to have a photograph attached to qualify.
- 10- One contest submittal per person per drawing period.
- 11- There are two categories by which you may submit your memories, stories or videos. Stories may or may not have a photo attached. There will be a drawing for each category.
Promotion ends November 30, 2011
- The drawing schedule is as follows:
- June 1, 2011
- September 1, 2011
- December 1, 2011