Camp Store is located in the park office Open 8am-5:00pm
- 30amp service
- Two bath houses with washer and dryer, $2.00 fee if not camping.
- Dump station, $2.00 fee if not camping.
- 59 water & electric sites.
- 15 Back in full hook up sites.
- Four double buddy sites.
- Two pull through water & electric sites.
- Two pull through full hook up sites.
- 21 Primitive tent campsites
- Pavilion for events
Reservations call 256-534-6589
- A one night deposit is required
- After hours check ins see camp host from 5pm-9pm. First campsite on the left past camping grounds gate.
- If planning a boy scout troop camping trip please call and reserve ahead of time.
Daily Campsite Rental Rates
Premium Sites $26.78 + tax
- Full Hook Ups (Water, Electric & Sewer)
- Pull Thru
- Bluff View
- Buddy Sites
Standard Sites $24.72 + tax
- Water & Electric Sites
Primitive Sites $13.39
- 4$ one time transaction fee on all rentals.
- 12% lodging tax and 3% resort fee apply daily to all rates listed above.
- Rate accommodate four people, $2 additional per person 7 and older.
- $5.00 charge for each additional tent.
- All sites must be occupied with a tent or camper at the time of checkin.
Call 256-534-6589 for availability
- Seats 35-50
- Fire place
- Power, water and lighting
Discounts Sun-Thurs only.
Proof Required upon checkin.
- 10% Senior
- 10% Disability
- 10% military
- Government and state rates vary.
Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
Cancelations and refunds.
- 72 hour cancelation policy.
- Cancelations must be made outside the 72 hour period or a one nights deposit is non refundable.
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
• From I-565 take exit 17b Governors Dr.
• Follow to top of mountain and turn left on Monte Sano Blvd.
• Go 2.5 miles and turn right on Nolen Ave.
• Follow it 1 mile until you arrive at the park.