- Rates per night: $140.00 + tax per night.
- Lodging tax and tourism surcharge apply nightly.
- 3% nightly resort fee.
- There is a onetime, non-refundable, fee of $4.00 for all overnight accommodations.
We have a total of 20 chalets overlooking majestic views of the 69,000-acre Guntersville Reservoir. Relax on the wraparound porch with a cup of coffee and watch as deer graze near the edge of the woods within feet of your chalet. Explore the park on numerous hiking trails. Go bird-watching, golfing, and boating. Or just sit back, relax, and unwind while enjoying the quiet solitude of Lake Guntersville State Park. There are 19 chalets that sleep 1-6 people. Each of these chalets are furnished with a living room, cable TV, DVD player (upon request at the front desk), full kitchen with dishes and cookware, one bathroom, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the other has two double beds. A gas fire place inside and a grill outside really sets the ambiance for this hideaway in the mountains. Three of these are pet-friendly units. A $16.50 per dog, per night, charge will apply. We also have a handicap accessible chalet which is equipped with one king and one double bed.
Check in Information
- Check-in at 4p.m.
- Check-out at 11a.m.
- Children under 12 years of age: Free
- Each additional guest: $10 per day
- Roll-away beds or baby cribs: $11 per day
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and surcharges
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No pets allowed (with the exception of service animals) expect for in the designated dog friendly units. A $16.50 per dog per night charge will apply. Certain policies and regulations apply. You must request a dog friendly unit when making reservations.
- Cancelation or reservation changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable in group or conference reservations.
- Three (3) night minimum required for major holiday weekends, (2) Night minimum on the weekends
- Reservations must be secured with payment for the first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
- Reservations accepted for type of accommodation only - not specific units.
- Handicap accessible accommodations are available upon request and per availability.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Complimentary WIFI available.
- Discounts are available Sunday through Thursday at 10% for 100% disable persons, senior citizens (62+), and government personnel. Proof will be asked upon check-in.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
For more information on family reunion please click here to email GuntersvilleReservation.StatePark@dcnr.alabama.gov or call 256-571-5440.