A Few Things to Know About July 3rd
1. John Findley Drive (the main road through the park) will be closed from 8:45p.m. to approximately 9:30p.m. while the fireworks are going off.
2. Plan to be in the park in the beach area by 8p.m. to be ready for prime fireworks viewing.
3. No swimming after 6:30p.m.
4. Parking - Please try to park in a parking lot. If you must park on the side of the road, make sure to get completely off the road. Emergency vehicles will need to access the roads.
5. The Back Gate will be open after the fireworks to let you leave through that way.
6. Once the fireworks are over, the Park is closed. You must exit the park immediately.
7. Happy 4th of July - Be safe and enjoy!