PETS ARE WELCOME AT LAKE LURLEEN STATE PARK
PET POLICY RULES
- No animal of any type is allowed in any park building, including bath houses and comfort stations. This rule does not prohibit the use of helping animals by disabled persons.
- All pets must be kept on a least not longer than six (6) feet at all times. This rule applies to all areas of the park, including but not limited to roadways, parking lots, camp sites, and hiking and multi-use trails.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BEACH AREA. This includes the sand on the beach, adjacent grassy areas, beach bathhouse, parking lot and adjoining picnic shelter. Signs are posted at each end of the beach parking lot designating the beginning of the restricted area.
- Pets that are noisy, vicious, dangerous, or disturbing other persons will not be allowed to remain on the park. This includes barking dogs that are inside of any type of camping unit or tied up outside of the unit.
- Pick up pet waste and dispose of properly