- Rates per night: $201 + tax per night
- Lodging tax and tourism surcharge apply nightly.
- 3.5% nightly resort fee
- There is a one time convenience fee of $4.50 for all over night accommodations.
The Honeymoon Chalet is truly one of kind experience with hardwood floors and walls, Jacuzzi inside, and hot tub outside. This unique chalet has an open floor plan with a king size bed, full kitchen with dishes and cookware, full size living room and one bathroom. A gas fire place inside and a grill on the wraparound balcony really sets the ambiance. Handicap accessible and available per night any day of the year.
Check in information
- Check-in at 4p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Children under 12 years of age: Free
- Each additional guest: $10 per night
- Rollaway Beds or Baby Cribs: $11 per day
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and surcharges.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No Pets allowed (with the exception of service animals) except for in the designated dog friendly units. A $16.50 per dog, per night, fee will apply. Certain policies apply.
- Cancelation or reservation changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund, not applicable in group or conference reservations.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
- Reservations accepted for type of accommodation only – not specific numbered units.
- Handicap accessible accommodations are available upon request and per availability.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express).
- Complimentary WIFI available.
- Discounts are available Sunday through Thursday at 10% for 100% disable persons, senior citizens (62+), and government personnel.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
For more information on family reunions, contact the Reservations Department by email here or call 256-505-6603