Modern and primative campsites in a wooded rural atmosphere. Free Wireless Internet Access in Park Office area. Camper storage available. Call for monthly rates.
For reservations, call 334-397-4875 or email email@example.com.
Camping registration office hours are from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
After hours, use the honor box.
• 47 modern campsites
• Water hookup on each site
• 30-amp electrical
• 7 campsites have sewer hook-up.
• Fires allowed at each campsite.
• Each site has a picnic table and grill.
• Clean comfort station with shower
• Back-in and pull-thru sites available
Sunday-Thursday $20.90 per night
Friday-Saturday $24.20 per night
Full Hook-up Sites (Sewer hook-up):
Sunday-Thursday $24.20 per night
Friday-Saturday $27.50 per night
November 1 - March 31
$14.20 per tent, per night
- 4% Lodging tax not included
- A one time convenience fee of $3.00 will be added to all campsite rentals
- Check in, 2 p.m. (early check in is possible if space is available)
- Check out , 11 a.m.
- Eight (8) people are allowed per site, all over four (4) $2 per person per day
- Tent on site (for children) with paying camper is $5 extra
- Two night minimum stay on weekends May to November
- Three night minimum stay on major holidays
- One night deposit required to hold reservation
- No cancellation within 72 hours of reservation
- Families are not allowed to double-up on same site
- Campsites assigned at check in
All senior citizens (62+) and 100 percent disabled persons are eligible for a 15 percent discount on camping fees with the exception of holiday weekends. Proof of age and disability is required. Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
To make a camping reservation call, 334-397-4875.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org