Check-in at the store 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Some call it roughing it, others say "It’s Real Camping".
Organized groups such as Scouts can pitch tents in our private camping area. This primitive campsite will not accommodate RVs or trailers and does NOT provide showers or electricity.
This area will accommodate up to 100 people. Please let the clerk know if you wish to book the whole area or one section for up to 25 people. Minimum 10 people per section.
Scout groups and non-profit groups are $2.00 per person (with tax exempt certificate)
Other Groups are $5.50 per person
Click here to see an overview map of the park.
Deposit of first night will be due at reservation. Two night minimum required.
* Site Type: Group Camp
* Site Reserve Type: Site-Specific assigned by Park
* Type of Use: Overnight
* Minimum: per section 10
* Max Number of People: 25 per section 100 per site
* Electricity Available: No
* Parking: At Site, 2 vehicle maximum. Extra vehicles can park at the lake, there is a $5.00 fee per car, per night.
* Restrooms: walking distance to improved area
* Deposit confirms camping area for one night (We will release reservation after midnight).
Our Pavilions are not included in your camping reservation. Pavilions can be rented with your reservation if available. Guests must choose to check in time of either 8:00 A.M to 2:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM, or do a full day rental for $100.00 for pavilions
NOTE: As of January 1, 2019, one time non-refundable $4.75 transaction fee will be charged upon making a reservation, a 3.75% nightly resort fee will be charged upon check in
Call 1-256-488-5115 for Reservations
For outdoor activities please contact Park Naturalist & Interpreter, Mandy.Pearson@dcnr.alabama.gov
No discounts for this area.