Pool is OPEN and renovated!!!!
Located close to Lake Cheaha, this campground is our newest addition to Cheaha State Park. If you are looking for a true camping experience, this is the place for you! This campground gives campers the "Back to Nature" feel.
Rules & Regulations:
- Two-night minimum on weekends.
A three night minimum stay is required on Talladega race weekend and all holidays.
- A deposit of your first night's stay is required to hold a reservation.
There is a 2 vehicle maximum per site. Over 2 vehicles, there will be a $5.00 charge per vehicle, per night.
- Check out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- Note: As of January 1, 2018, $4.50 one time non-refundable transaction fee will be charged upon making a reservation , and a 3.5% nightly resort fee will be charged per reservation upon checkin.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours before check in for a full refund of the deposit.
- Gates are locked for your safety.
$14.00 (tax not included) Per Night fee based on 4 person rate.
$2.20 per extra person maximum of 8 per site
Extra tent is $5.50 per night
- Fire ring at each campsite
- Community water faucet
- Restroom available
Camping Discounts – Government employees, All senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount on camping fees Sunday Night thru Thursday Nights, March - November. 15% All nights, December thru February (exception of holiday weekends). Proof of age, 100% disability or government employment is required at check-in.