Alabama State Parks is excited to announce we will begin the transition to a new camping reservation system at the beginning of August 2020. We have listened to the feedback from our guests and have designed this new, user-friendly system to include these features:
- Allow our guests to create a customer account.
- View availability of camping and camper cabins for an entire year.
- Make bookings at multiple parks.
- History of reservations for each customer account to help our guests remember their favorite campsites.
In preparation for the launch of our new camping reservation system, online reservations will not be taken between August 2, 2020 and August 13, 2020 for campsites or camping cabins. To make a reservation or modify an existing reservation scheduled to arrive before August 11, 2020, please call the park for assistance. Note: No reservations or modifications for campsite or camping cabins with arrival dates after August 11, 2020 can be processed on the phone or online between August 2 and the launch of the new system. These changes only relate to camping reservations. Lodge rooms, standard cabins(not camping cabins), chalets and cottage reservations are not affected.
* Gift cards cannot be used or accepted during the blackout period between August 2 - 11th.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience as we work toward improving our online reservation system guest experience.
How is the system better?
- Allow customers to make bookings for all parks (for camping and camper cabins) from same site.
- Customers can view entire year availability on specific sites.
- Multiple sites/parks can be booked at once.
- Reservation history is stored is customer account – customers can look back and remember favorite sites.
- Integrated use and purchase of gift cards.
Other features include:
- Creating customer account – viewing reservations.
- Navigating from park to park to make multiple bookings.
- Viewing availability on favorite sites.