- Rates per night: $140.00 + tax per night.
- Lodging tax and tourism surcharge apply nightly.
- 3.5% nightly resort fee.
- There is a onetime, non-refundable, fee of $4.50 for all overnight accommodations.
We have a total of 20 chalets to relax on the wraparound porch with a cup of coffee and watch as deer graze near the edge of the woods within feet of your chalet. Explore the park on numerous hiking trails. Go bird-watching, golfing, and boating. Or just sit back, relax, and unwind while enjoying the quiet solitude of Lake Guntersville State Park. There are 19 chalets that sleep 1-6 people. Each of these chalets are furnished with a living room, cable TV, DVD player (upon request at the front desk), kitchens with cookware and utensils (please bring any specialty kitchen tools or larger cookware if needed), one bathroom, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the other has two double beds (handicap accessible chalet only has a total of 2 beds). A gas fire place inside and a grill outside really sets the ambiance for this hideaway in the mountains. Three of these are pet-friendly units. A $16.50 per dog, per night, charge will apply. We also have a handicap accessible chalet which is equipped with one king and one double bed.
Check in Information
- Check-in at 4p.m.
- Check-out at 11a.m.
- Children under 12 years of age: Free
- Each additional guest: $10 per day
- Roll-away beds or baby cribs: $11 per day
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and surcharges
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No pets allowed (with the exception of service animals) expect for in the designated dog friendly units. A $16.50 per dog per night charge will apply. Certain policies and regulations apply. You must request a dog friendly unit when making reservations.
- Cancelation or reservation changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable in group or conference reservations.
- Three (3) night minimum required for major holiday weekends, (2) Night minimum on the weekends
- Reservations must be secured with payment for the first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
- Reservations accepted for type of accommodation only - not specific units.
- Handicap accessible accommodations are available upon request and per availability.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Complimentary WIFI available.
- Discounts are available Sunday through Thursday at 10% for 100% disable persons, senior citizens (62+), and government personnel. Proof will be asked upon check-in.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
For more information on family reunion please click here to email GuntersvilleReservation.StatePark@dcnr.alabama.gov or call 256-571-5440.