Seven cozy camping cabins are available year-round. Reservations are recommended.
Camping cabins 1, 2, and 3 $82.00-$88.00 for 1 to 4 Persons
CAMPING CABINS #1 and #3
Camping cabin size is 16 x 24 and is furnished with two sets of bunk beds, queen sleeper sofa, table and chairs, 3 bar stools, one bath and kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and small refrigerator, and sleeps up to 6 people.
CAMPING CABIN #2 (Handicapped Accessible)
Camping cabin size is 14 x 24 and is handicapped accessible, furnished with one twin bed, one set of bunk beds, table and chairs, and one bath with accessible shower. The kitchenette has a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and a small refrigerator. This unit sleeps up to 3 people.
CAMPING CABINS 1, 2, AND 3 ARE DESIGNATED DOG FRIENDLY. A $16.50 plus tax NON-REFUNDABLE PET CHARGE PER DOG (maximum 2 allowed), PER NIGHT IS REQUIRED.
1. Dogs are not allowed in non-dog friendly facilities. The clerk must be notified upon check-in of the number of dogs staying.
2. Guest must have current credit card on file to serve as deposit on any damages-- guest will be notified if any damages occur.
3. Park management reserves the right to prohibit any dog on premises. Any dog that is intimidating, destructive, dangerous or noisy will not be allowed to remain in the park. If evicted, the dog owner will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
4. Dogs are permitted in designated day use areas and dog friendly facilities if on a leash and attended at all times. Dogs may not be left unattended at any time in the cabin unless in pet carrier or crated. Dogs are not allowed in any other building, at the beach or swimming area.
5. Dog owners are required to clean up after dogs and are responsible for their actions.
6. Dogs must be current with all vaccinations and have tags or documentations.
7. Dog owners are responsible for any and all damages. Extra charges for damages and/or full cleaning may apply.
8. Maintenance or staff might not enter cabin unless dog/dogs are leashed or confined.
9. Stakes have been provided outside each cabin. This will enable your dog/dogs to be tied down while outside with the family.
Base rate: Camping cabins 4, 5, 6, and 7 $93.00-$99.00 for 1 to 4 Persons
NO PETS ALLOWED IN CAMPING CABINS 4, 5, 6 AND 7
CAMPING CABINS #4, #5, #6 and #7
Camping cabin size is 20 x 32 and is furnished with two queen beds, a sleeper sofa, table and chairs, and one bath. The kitchenette has a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and a small refrigerator.
- All additional guests 12 years and older will be charged $11 per person per night.
- Reservations are taken Monday thru Friday from 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.
- A 2-night minimum is required on weekends and 3-nights on holiday weekends.
- A 72 hour cancellation notice is required.
- No more than 6 persons per camping cabin allowed without management approval.
- All Cabins are NON-SMOKING.
- Tents are not allowed in camping cabin area.
- Open flame cooking devices are not allowed in camping cabins.
The camping cabins are furnished with central heat and air, a microwave, coffee maker, toaster and small refrigerator.
A picnic table and an outside grill are provided for each cabin.
There are no bed linens, bath linens, pillows, cooking or eating utensils provided.
Check In Time: 4 p.m.
Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
Camping Cabins – A 15% discount is available for all senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons or government personnel, during the months of November through February. This discount will be 10% Sunday through Thursday nights from March through October. Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts. Proof of age, 100% disability, or government employment is required.
A 9% Lodging Tax/Night and a 3.5% Resort Fee/Night. Also a one time $4.50 transaction fee.
Prices are subject to change without notice.