The campground is nestled within the 9,940 acres of Oak Mountain State park.
It has 12 sites; Each site will accommodate a maximum of eight persons with two vehicles, and one trailer.
A roof has been installed over the stalls, thanks to a grant awarded to the Central Alabama Chapter of the Backcountry Horsemen of America!
$32.00 a night on weekdays
$35.00 on weekends and major holidays.
$6.00 extra for one children's tent under the age of 16.
Horse Stalls are $10.00 per night wirh a 2% reservation fee. Call 205.620. 4246 or 205.253.1299
* Plus 14% Lodging Tax and other applicable fees
- All sites have 50 amp service, water and sewer hook ups, dump station for horse waste, fire rings, and picnic tables.
- Water hydrants are now located at the horse stalls.
- "Travelling Campers" are welcome to occupy these sites.
- Registration can be made upon arrival at the front gate of Oak Mountain State Park.
- Current Negative Coggins are required to enter the park.
- Oak Mountain State Park also offers close to 25 miles of horse riding trails, 10 cabins, fishing in one of our 3 public lakes, championship golf course, walking trails, demonstration farm, campground, and several nature programs.
- More information about Oak Mountain State Park can be obtained at by calling the park office at (205)620-2520.