$183.00 per night, plus taxes and fees
The Executive Chalet features a sleek design with upgraded hardwood walls and an executive style layout. This chalet is perfect for entertaining other guests, or just relaxing on the wraparound porch. The Executive Chalet comes furnished with leather furniture in the living room, flat screen TV's with cable, a full kitchen with dishes and cookware, one bathroom, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king size bed and the other has two double beds. A gas fire place inside and a grill outside really sets the ambiance for this hideaway in the mountains.
- Check-in is 4:00 P.M., and check out is 11:00 A.M.
- The Executive Chalet accommodates up to 6 guests; each additional guest is $10.00 per night. No additional charges apply for children under the age of 12.
- Reservations for weekends must be at least two nights; major holidays must be three nights.
- Reservations must be secured with the first night’s balance; this balance will be charged upon competition of the reservation.
- All charges are payable by cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Reservation cancellation and changes must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date for the deposit to be eligible for refund. This is not applicable for group or conference reservations.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available upon request for an additional $11.00 per night.
- DVD players are available at the front desk upon request.
- WIFI is available in some areas.
- Pets are not permitted in the Executive Chalet (exceptions made for registered service animals).
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your license plate number.
All senior citizens (62+), military personnel, and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 10% discount on lodging fees Sunday through Thursday nights. Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, other discounts, holidays, or weekends. Discounts must be mentioned upon reservations; verification may be required at check-in.
A 12% Lodging tax, $3.00 city surcharge, and a 3.75% resort fee apply nightly. A onetime non-refundable transaction fee of $4.75 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information, contact the Reservations Department at (256) 505-6621.