- Two night minimum on the weekends
- Rates per night: $183 + tax per night
- lodging tax and tourism surcharge apply nightly
- 3.75% nightly resort fee
- There is a one time convenience fee of $4.75 for all over night accommodations.
The executive chalet features upgraded hardwood walls, executive style layout, and sleek design. The executive is great for entertaining or just relaxing on the wraparound porch with a cup of coffee while watching deer gaze near the edge of the woods. This chalet comes furnished with leather furniture in the living room, flat screen TV's with Cable, full kitchen with dishes and cookware, one bathroom, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king size bed and the other has two double beds. A gas fire place inside and a grill outside really sets the ambiance for this hideaway in the mountains. DVD players are available upon request at the front desk.
Check in information
- Check-in at 4 p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Children under 12 years of age: Free
- Each additional guest: $10 per night
- Roll-away Beds or Baby Cribs: $11 per day
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and surcharges.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No Pets allowed (with the exception of service animals) except for in designated dog friendly units. A $16.50 per dog, per night, fee will apply. Certain policies apply. You must request a dog friendly unit when making reservations.
- Cancellation or reservation changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable in group or conference reservations.
- Three (3) night minimum required for major holiday weekends.
- Reservations must be secured with payment for the first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
- Reservations accepted for type of accommodation only – not specific units.
- Handicap accessible accommodations are available upon request and availability.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express).
- Complimentary WIFI available.
- Discounts are available Sunday through Thursday at 10% off for 100% disabled persons, senior citizens (62+), and government personnel.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
For more information on family reunions, contact the Reservations Department at 256-505-6603