Dog Friendly Cabins
We welcome well behaved dogs in all "Dog Friendly" Cabins at Roland Cooper State Park.
- Per the following rules and regulations specified below and on our Dog Friendly web page.
- Dog charge of $25.00 per night per dog.
- Dogs are allowed in dog friendly facilities. Please reserve the specific facilities. The clerk must be notified upon check in of the number of dogs staying.
- Guest must have current credit card on file to serve as deposit on any damages – guest will be notified if any damages occur.
- Park management reserves the right to prohibit any dog on premises. Any dog that is intimidating, destructive, dangerous or noisy will not be allowed to remain in the park. If evicted, the dog owner will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
- Dogs are permitted in designated day use areas and dog friendly facilities if on a leash and attended at all times (dogs may not be left unattended at any time in the cabin unless in pet carrier or crated). Dogs are not allowed in any other building, at the beach or swimming pool.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after pets and are responsible for their actions.
- Dogs must be current with all vaccinations and have tags or documentation.
- Dog owners are responsible for any and all damages. Extra charges for damage or full cleaning may apply.
- Maintenance or staff might not enter cabin unless dog is leashed or confined.