Weddings at Lake Guntersville State Park
The only thing more memorable than your wedding day will be the location!
Lake Guntersville State Park provides the perfect location for your wedding and reception.
Our terraces provide a panoramic view of Lake Guntersville and a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony. With two terraces and two ballrooms we can accommodate groups up to 250 people.
Our ballrooms also feature majestic views, stone fireplaces and elegant decors. The Grandview Ballroom can easily accommodate groups up to 250, depending on set up, while the Goldenrod Ballroom is scaled for groups of 75-100 guests.
Bluff side lodge rooms and suites are perfect for the bridal party to relax and unwind before the big day. In addition, group room blocks can be held for your wedding guests.
Wedding parties can take advantage of a wide range of activities at Lake Guntersville State Park, including golfing, hiking, boating, bonfires on the beach, swimming in the summer, and exercising in our fitness center.
Be sure to check out our Wedding Resources below for links to additional information about weddings at Lake Guntersville State Park.
- Venues - We offer a variety of venues for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception.
- Catering & Bar Services – Our full service staff will provide all catering and bar services for your wedding, with the exception of your wedding cake.
- Additional Services - We can also provide the following services to assist you in planning your wedding.
- Click here for additional services.
- Frequently asked question
Reservations for weddings and receptions may be made up to one year in advance. Please contact our Sales Office today to by calling 1-800-548-4553 extension 7451 to check availability of space, schedule an appointment to view our facility, and to book your wedding.