Parks Specials and Packages
Vacations in Alabama are a wonderful way
to spend quality time with family and friends. From the mountains to the sea,
Alabama State Parks offer the best destinations for a relaxed and fun Alabama
Check out our Alabama State Parks vacation deals,
packages and discounts listed below and make plans to enjoy a refreshing
vacation in Alabama soon. Sign up for our E-Newsletter to stay
up-to-date on the latest news and Alabama vacation deals.
Passport To Fitness
The State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources is an
eager participant in the Passport to Fitness program. This project was
developed by the Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs (ADECA),
and its purpose is to promote Alabama's many fitness opportunities. With the
multitude of trails within them, we are excited to announce that several
Alabama State Parks are participating in this program.
- Cheaha State Park and Lodge:
- Bald Rock Lodge Meeting Package (February - June 2011)
- January 4, 2011 - March 26, 2011 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Mornings. Our overnight guest will have a free Continental Breakfast available in the hotel office from 7:30 am - 11:00 am .Select your breakfast items and take back to the comfort of your room. (Restaurant Closed for Breakfast on these mornings due to slow season)
- January 3, 2011 - February 3, 2011 Sunday - Thursday ALL ACTIVE & RETIRED MILITARY RECEIVE 25% OFF YOUR CABIN OR CHALET.(No other discount will apply. Must have valid Military ID at time o check in to receive discount).
Joe Wheeler's Lakeside Cottages
For the guest who can visit us during the week, we are offering substantial savings. This offer is good Sunday through Thursday nights December 2, 2011 – March 31, 2012 (Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day are excluded).
- 2 Bedroom – 1 Bath Regular: $175 Now $140 per night
- 3 Bedroom – 2 Bath Regular: $190 Now $150 per night
- 3 Bedroom – 3 Bath Regular: $210 Now $160 per night
- Standard Lodge Rooms $49.95 per night
- Cheaha State Park Restaurant ~
The restaurant at Cheaha State Park Lodge sits
atop Cheaha Mountain and offers a spectacular view of Alabama's highest
- Lake Guntersville State Park Lodge
Restaurant ~ "The Pinecrest Dining Room"
is located at Lake Guntersville State Park Lodge, high atop Taylor Mountain
with a panoramic view of Lake Guntersville.
- Daily Lunch Specials
- Daily Weekday Dinner Specials
- All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet each Friday night
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffets every Saturday and Sunday morning
- All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet each Saturday
- All You Can Eat Dinner Buffet each Saturday
- All You Can Eat Sunday Brunch every Sunday featuring Prime Rib on the Carving
Lakepoint State Park Lodge
Restaurant ~ Near
historic Eufaula, Alabama you will find "The Waters Edge" dining room at the
newly renovated Lakepoint Resort State Park on the banks of Lake
- Friday Night Seafood Buffet
- Sunday Buffet
Joe Wheeler State Park Lodge
Restaurant ~ "Daniella's In The Park"
restaurant in Joe Wheeler Lodge rests on the banks of Wheeler Lake and is
easily accessible by boat.
DeSoto State Park Lodge Restaurant ~ "The Mountain Inn" restaurant is
located in the original CCC built Desoto lodge on Lookout Mountain,
overlooking the west fork of Little River.
- Saturday Night Seafood Buffet
- Sunday Brunch ~ Served 11
a.m until 2:30 p.m.
Buffet (Friday Nights)