LINENS ARE NOT INCLUDED
A 2-night minimum stay is required - Call for current rates at 256-571-5455.
Located in the main campground, the Camper Cabins are only a few steps away from access to Guntersville Lake. There are ten cabins total, one being ADA accessible, and two are pet-friendly (F16 and F33) with an additional pet fee. Guests of the Camper Cabins have access to an abundance of activities that are available in the state park. The park offers several recreational areas such as the 18-hole golf course, 36 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails, fishing, ziplines, boat rentals, a beach area, and much more.
Please bring your own sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and towels for your cabin stay. Pillows and mattress covers are provided.
- Each Camper Cabin includes 2 bedrooms (ADA cabin is one bedroom). Linens and towels are not provided, you must bring your own linens.
- (7) cabins include one room with a queen bed and one room with 4 twin-size bunk beds (F16, F31, F32, G40, G42, G44, G46).
- (2) cabins include a queen for each of the two rooms (F33 and G38)
- (1) One cabin is ADA accessible and includes a bedroom with a queen bed and a common area with an eat-in kitchen (E43).
- Each Camper Cabin includes one bathroom (please bring your own bath towels).
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator - stove/oven & microwave (fully furnished with dishware, pots, & pans).
- Dining room table setting with four chairs.
- Living room with couch, built-in electric fireplace & TV.
- Screened in front porch.
- Air conditioning and heat.
- Two cabins are pet-friendly (F16 and F33) with an additional pet fee.
- Check-in is between 2:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M., and check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- If you are unable to arrive between the check-in hours, please contact the campground store before 4 p.m.
- A minimum of two nights is required. Three-night minimum on holiday weekends.
- The deposit required for reservations is half of the total stay amount.
- Cancellation or changes to reservations must be done 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
- A pet-friendly cabin is available upon request. An additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Camper Cabins.
- A maximum of two motor vehicles are allowed per site.
- You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
- All trash is to be deposited in the provided dumpsters.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement.