Bucks Pocket State Park Campground and ORV trails will be opening for business, as well as first time reservations, on Tuesday June 16th.
Reservations for this park will not be available on-line and will not be site specific; this campground is a first come first serve site chosen model.
HOW TO MAKE CAMPING RESERVATIONS:
- Reservations are taken within the park office (256-659-6288) during normal business hours or by visiting here for online reservations. Reservations must be secured with payment for the total stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- After hours check in's can occupy an empty site and register the following day at the park office by 10 am.
- Specific campsite & type will be chosen at the time of check in.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), no checks.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable on group or convention reservations. Two(2) night minimum during season (March 1 - October 31). Three (3) night minimum is required for Memorial Day, 4th July, and Labor Day.
- Minimum age to rent a site is 18. A responsible adult must check in and occupy the site during the entire reservation.
- One extra tent is allowed on a site only for children under the age of 18 yrs. There will be an additional charge of $5.00 per night plus tax for the 2nd tent.
- Limit of 8 persons per site - 2 ORV's and trailer.