ZipLine Canopy Tours
Screaming Eagle Zip Line Canopy Tours
Traverse, high in the air, over unique and fantastically shaped boulders and flowering flora characteristic only to DeSoto State Park. At Screaming Eagle at DeSoto State Park you can enjoy six ziplines that range from 100 ft. to 350 ft. in length and six sky bridges that range from 50 ft. to 150 ft. in length.
Tour times and availability differ, see the Screaming Eagle Zipline Website for more information.
Reservations are recommended as there are a limited number of slots per day.
You can book your zip line reservations online or by calling 256-886-3761.
December Hours: Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday Hours can be found on their site.
- Price: $59.00 ($65.56 after taxes)
- Location: Country Store & Information Center-DeSoto State Park, on County Road 89 (Dekalb County)
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Minimum weight: 40 lbs.
- Max weights: Girls 250 lbs. and under. Guys 285 lbs. and under
- Must wear a closed toed shoe to participate on the aerial adventure tours.
- All tours require a moderate amount of physical exertion.
Book now for the adventure of a lifetime!
We are excited to partner with Historic Banning Mills to create an adventurous eco-canopy experience.
Historic Banning Mills joins a growing list of concessionaires throughout Alabama’s State Parks System that pays to construct, maintain, and operate attractions at parks. No taxpayer money or funds from Alabama’s State Parks are being used in the construction of these ecotourism attractions and aerial adventures. Historic Banning Mills was chosen after a competitive bidding process.