Everything at Lakepoint Lodge has been planned for total comfort and enjoyment. One hundred and one guest rooms, six of which are executive suites, are now available. Each room is beautifully furnished and includes a 32” flat screen TV, a small refrigerator, coffee pot, iron and ironing board and a hair dryer.
The executive suites consist of a bedroom with king size bed, bath, a kitchenette and dining area and separate sitting area. Flat screen TV’s are in the bedroom and the sitting area. The kitchenette has a large refrigerator and a microwave.
1 night's deposit is required when making reservations
Summer Rates (March-October)
- Regular Room (2 Queens) - $112.00 (1 – 2 people)
- King Room - $120.00 (1 – 2 people)
- Executive Suite - $155.00 (1 – 2 people)
Winter Rates (November – February)
- Regular Room (2 Queens) - $95.20 (1 – 2 people)
- King Room - $102.00 (1 – 2 people)
- Executive Suite - $132.60 (1 – 2 people)
- Children 12 and under – no charge
- Extra person over the age of 12 - $10.00 per day
- Our lodging tax is 10 % and we collect $3.50 per room per day, city surcharge.
- 4 % Resort Fee charged on total lodging
- $5.00 Reservation Fee
- Cancellation is 3 days prior to arrival
- Check in time is any time after 4:00 p.m. Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
All Rooms are Non-smoking and strictly prohibited in this facility. Guests who disregard these guidelines will automatically be charged an additional $100 Cleaning Fee.
We have several pet-friendly lodge rooms. There is a non-refundable pet deposit of $30.00 per pet, per day, with a limit of 2 pets (weight maximum 50 lbs). Guest is responsible for any damage caused by pets. Not registering your pet with the front desk will result in a pet cleaning/damage fee of $300.00 automatically charged to your account.