Everything at Lakepoint Lodge has been planned for total comfort and enjoyment. One hundred and one guest rooms, six of which are executive suites, are now available. Each room is beautifully furnished and includes a 32” flat screen TV, a small refrigerator, coffee pot, iron and ironing board and a hair dryer.
The executive suites consist of a bedroom with king size bed, bath, a kitchenette and dining area and separate sitting area. Flat screen TV’s are in the bedroom and the sitting area. The kitchenette has a large refrigerator and a microwave.
1 night deposit is required when making reservations
Summer Rates (March-October)
- Regular Room (2 Queens) - $110.00 (1 – 2 people)
- King Room - $118.00 ( 1 – 2 people)
- Executive Suite - $153.00 (1 – 2 people)
Winter Rates (November – February)
- Regular Room (2 Queens) - $87.00 (1 – 2 people)
- King Room - $106.00 (1 – 2 people)
- Executive Suite - $122.00 (1 – 2 people)
- Children 12 and under – no charge
- Extra person over the age of 12 - $10.00 per day
- Our lodging tax is 10% and we collect $3.50 per room per day, city surcharge.
- 3.75% Resort Fee charged on total lodging
- $4.75 Transaction Fee
- Cancellation is 3 days prior to arrival
- Check in time is anytime after 3:00pm and Check out is at 11:00am
All Rooms are Non smoking and strictly prohibited in this facility. Guest that dismiss these guidelines will automatically be charged an additonal $100 Cleaning Fee
Hotels and Cabins – A 15% discount is available for all senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons or government personnel, during the months of November thru February. This discount will be 10% Sunday thru Thursday nights from March thru October.
Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts. Proof of age, 100% disability, or government employment is required.
Effective immediately, all CASH refunds due to a customer shall be made via a Sate Park Gift Card.