4401 McLean Drive
Rogersville, Alabama 35652
Joe Wheeler Resort Lodge offers a fantastic view from the picturesque wood and stone lodge. The Lodge is located just off the main Tennessee River within the quiet beauty of First Creek. The land surrounding the creek is all part of the park and offers a pristine nature backdrop.
- All 75 rooms are lakeside and each has a balcony facing the lake.
- Regular sleeping rooms are very spacious and have two queen-size beds.
- All guest rooms have a compact refrigerator and microwave.
- Each room is equipped with a one-cup coffee maker, a blow dryer and an iron and ironing board.
- All suites have a compact refrigerator, microwave and dining table.
- All king suites feature whirlpool tubs.
- Junior suites have two queen beds and suites are available with either king or queen beds.
- Children 12 & under stay for free.
- Additional persons will be charged at a rate of $10 each. Published rates are for 2 adults per room.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Select pet friendly rooms available. Pet Friendly Accomodation Info
Reservations for rooms may be made on online or by calling
256-247-5461 or 1-800-544-JOEW or 1-800-ALA-PARK
Two Night Minimum on Weekends June 1st-August 31st
Three Night Minimum on Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, and Labor Day Weekend
- November - March - $80
- Parade of Lights - $90
- April - May 21st - $90
- May 22nd – September 6th - $107
- Memorial Day Weekend, Week of 4th of July, Rollin' On The River Weekend, Rockin' The River Weekend - $117
- Labor Day Weekend - $114
- September 8th – October 31st - $90
(Dog Friendly Rooms Available - please tell reservation assistant when making reservation)
- November - March - $100
- Parade of Lights - $110
- April - May 21st - $110
- May 22nd – September 6th - $130
- Memorial Day Weekend, Week of 4th of July, Rollin' On The River Weekend, Rockin' The River Weekend, Labor Day Weekend- $135
- September 8th – October 31st - $110
- November - March - $140
- Parade of Lights - $150
- April - May 21st - $150
- May 22nd – September 6th - $170
- September 8th – October 31st - $150
NOTE: 3.75% Resort Fee and $4.75 Non-Refundable One Time Transaction Fee per stay
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
As a deposit, the first night will charged when the reservation is made.
A minimum 72 hour cancellation is required on all reservations or deposit will be forfeited.
Hotels and Cabins - A fifteen percent (15%) discount is offered for one hundred percent (100%) disabled persons, all senior citizens age sixty-two or older, or government personnel, Sunday through Thursday nights during the months of November through February. This discount will be ten percent (10%) Sunday through Thursday nights from April through October.
Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts. Proof of age, 100% disability, or government employment is required. No discounts are given on weekends or holidays.