We Welcome Well Behaved Dogs In The Following Facilities:
Cabin 3, Cabin 11, Cabin 30
and the Fisherman's Cabin,
Lakeside Cottage 6 & Select Hotel Rooms
Per the following rules and regulations specified below and on our Dog Friendly web page.
- Dog charge of $15.00 per night per dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in non-dog friendly facilities. Please reserve the specific facilities. The clerk must be notified upon check in of the number of dogs staying. There is a two dog maximum per room, cabin or cottage. Only small dogs(less than 30 lbs.) allowed in lodge rooms.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after pets and are responsible for their actions. Dog waste stations have been provided for your convenience.
- Guest must have current credit card on file to serve as deposit on any damages – guest will be notified if any damages occur. Dog owners are responsible for any and all damages. Extra charges for damage or full cleaning may apply.
- Park management reserves the right to prohibit any dog on premises. Any dog that is intimidating, destructive, dangerous or noisy will not be allowed to remain in the park. If evicted, the dog owner will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation. No part of the stay will be refunded.
- Maintenance or staff will not enter room, cottage or cabin unless dog is leashed or confined.
- Cleaning will not be provided if dog is in room. Fresh linens may be obtained at the front desk or cabin office during normal business hours.
- Dogs are permitted in designated day use areas and dog friendly facilities if on a leash and attended at all times (dogs may not be left unattended at any time in the cabin, cottage or lodge unless in pet carrier or crated). Dogs are not allowed in any other building, at the beach or swimming pool.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after pets and are responsible for their actions.
- Dogs must be current with all vaccinations and have tags or documentation.
- Other policies may be applicable depending upon Park amenities.