RENOVATION NOTICE: Bathhouses 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 11 will be closed starting on July 1st, 2020 for a complete renovation of the facilities.
We are excited to announce that the new online camping reservation system is now live. Feel free to make your reservations by using the new online tool, calling the park office or simply walking in. We encourage advance reservations. Please keep in mind this online reservation system is new. If you experience any issues we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Alabama State Parks.
Already know what you're looking for? Click on the links below to reach specific reservation options:
- Online Campground Reservations
- Online Eagle Cottage Reservations
- Online Cabin Reservations
- Online Lodge Reservations
Reservationists can be reached by phone at (251) 948-7275 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 7 days a week.
Online Reservation steps: Click link above
(All reservations for January, February and March will have to be made by phone.)
- Select preferred location within the campground.
- The reservation system will show you which sites are available (in green) and which sites are already booked (red).
- If you are unable to find a site for all of the preferred dates, try modifying the dates.
*See Below for additional reservations*
Non-Monthly Reservations Policy -
Reservation must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the arrival date for a full refund, less the $4.75 transaction fee. No refund will be given for reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather. This policy applies to standard reservations, not monthly reservations. Monthly reservations have a separate cancellation policy.
Monthly Reservation Cancelation Policy -
- All monthly reservations require a $200 deposit at time of booking plus a non-refundable $4.75 reservation fee. The $200 deposit will be applied to the final month of the reservation.
- The $200 deposit is only refundable if the reservation is cancelled by August 1, 2021.
- No reduction in the number of months will be permitted after reservation has been made. Campers must either keep or cancel the entire reservation.
- If a camper does not arrive by the 10th day of their booking, the reservation will be cancelled, and the site considered vacant unless the camper calls to make arrangements and pay for the month in full.
- If a camper cancels a monthly booking, there will be a 30-day waiting period before that camper's household can make another monthly reservation.