DeSoto's Olympic-size pool is fun for the whole family complete with a diving board and ADA-lift. The pool is located close to DeSoto State Park's picnic area and within 1/2 mile of the Country Store & Information Center. Changing rooms are located at the pool. The pool has lounge chairs & a small deck with tables located near the pool.
**Attention: The Pool is now CLOSED for the season, will open Memorial Day Weekend***
Pool Hours: 11:00 to 6:00
- Open Saturday & Sunday
- $4 per swimmer-cash or cards
- Individual and Family Season Pool Passes Available
- Free swimming 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Complementary Access for Lodge & Improved Campground Guests
- Lifeguards on duty
- No refunds or rainchecks
- Pool may close due to bad weather, mechanical problems, or minimum occupancy.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The last day the pool will be open is Monday, September 2, 2019
Season Pool Passes
Individual Pools Pass - $88
Family Pool Pass - $198 for up to six family members
Call 256-845-0051 or download application here
After-Hours Pool Party
Base Rate: $137.50
Party hours are 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
One lifeguard is provided--Up to 25 people
Additional lifeguards are $27.50 each
To reserve your party call 256.845.0051
Swimming the West Fork of Little River
Swimming & Wading is allowed in the West Fork of Little River, which runs through DeSoto State Park. Accessed by the yellow trail in DeSoto State Park (DeSoto Scout Trail)-Water Level varies. No Lifeguard--swim at your own risk.
Swimming at DeSoto Falls
There is also a swimming area located above A. A. Miller Dam, in the West Fork of Little River (above DeSoto Falls near Mentone, Alabama) The DeSoto Falls Picnic Area is located 7 miles from the main park area. No lifeguard--swim at your own risk. Kayak Rentals are also available in this area at the Miller's Bend Paddle Shack.