RRM Camper Cabins
$170.00 per night (including taxes and fees) and discounted rate of $850.00 per week.
A 2 night minimum stay is required. Optional linen fee listed below.
Located in the main campground, the Camper Cabins are only a few steps away from access to the Guntersville Lake. The Camper Cabins are operated by Recreation Resource Management and have been a popular destination since they arrived in 2017. There are ten cabins total, one being ADA accessible, and one pet friendly. Guests of the Camper Cabins have access to an abundance of activities that are available in the state park. The park offers several recreational areas such as the 18-hole golf course, 36 miles of hiking trails, the beach area, and many more.
- Each Camper Cabin includes 2 bedrooms (bring your own linen and pillows or pay a linen fee of $15/2-night stay or $30/week stay.)
- (7) cabins include one room with a queen bed and one room with 4 twin size bunk beds.
- (2) cabins include a queen for each of the two rooms.
- (1) cabin is handicap accessible and includes a bedroom with a queen bed and one room with 2 twin size bunk beds.
- Each Camper Cabin includes 1 bathroom (bring your own towels and washcloths or pay the linen fee of $15/2-night stay or $30/week stay.)
- Kitchen with full size refrigerator - stove/oven & microwave (fully furnished with dishware, pots, & pans)
- Dining room table setting with four chairs
- Living room with couch, built-in electric fire place & T.V.
- Screened in front porch
- Air conditioning and heat
- Check-in is between 2:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M., and check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- If you are unable to arrive between the check-in hours, please contact the campground host to make arrangements at (256) 505-6608.
- A minimum of two nights is required.
- The deposit required for reservations is half of the total stay amount.
- Cancellation or changes to reservations must be done 24 hours prior to the arrival date. A cancellation fee of $30.00 will be held on any canceled reservations.
- A pet friendly cabin is available upon request. An additional $25.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Camper Cabins.
- A maximum of 2 motor vehicles are allowed per site.
- You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
- All trash is to be deposited in the provided dumpsters.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement.
Click here to book your reservations online, or please call the cabin host at 256-505-6608.
For more information please contact the cabin host, or email managers George and Cindy Krueger at firstname.lastname@example.org.