- $190 rental fee - includes entrance fees to park for guests
- Located in the picnic area near the parking lot
- Max Capacity 65 people
- Water & Electricity
- Two stone fireplaces
- Concession Area (open upon renters request)
- Adjacent to Playground Area
- Adjoining Restrooms
- Ideal for family reunions, company picnic, and birthday parties.
- $113 rental fee- includes entrance fees to park for guests
- Located in the back of the picnic area at the overlook
- Max Capacity 30 people
- Scenic Overlook Views
- Access to playground and hiking trails
- Restrooms located at Large Pavilion
- No electricity at facility, water spigot is available
- Ideal for small events such as a birthday party or wedding/baby shower.
- Built By The Young Adult Conservation Corps in 1982
- $163 rental fee- includes entrance fees to park for guests
- Max Capacity 90 people
- Located across the street from the park office and campground store
- Restrooms located across the street at campground store
- Centrally located to cabins, campground, overlook, and hiking/biking trails
- Fire Pit and Grill included
- Firewood is available for purchase at campground store for $7.50
- Payment is required to secure reservation.
- Payment can be taken over the phone.
- A date can be moved if it rains.
- If date is moved, it has to be done within a month time frame.
- A refund will be given up to a month before date of reservation.
Reservations - 256-534-3757