Monte Sano State Park offers 11 original Civilian Conservation Corp, CCC, stone cabins with a working fireplace and screened in porch that were built in the 1930's. Cabins sit along a bluff line with a breathtaking view of the valleys surrounding Monte Sano Mountain.
Cabins 12, 13, & 14 are wood frame cabins that do not include an indoor fireplace but do have a screened in porch.
Cabin 14 is ADA compliant and includes only one queen size bed as well as a handicap accessible shower.
Cabins 7 & 8 are pet friendly, $15 pet fee will apply per night. Pet friendly cabins do not have a screened in porch but do include a working fireplace.
- $113 +tax per night
- 14% lodging tax and 3.75% resort fee is added to rate listed above
- $4.75 one-time transactions fee applies for all reservations
- Two night minimum on weekends
- Three night minimum on holidays
- Reservations require one nights deposit upfront
- 72 hour cancellation notice required to receive refund for deposit, $4.75 transaction fee is non refundable at all times
- 600 sq. ft. studio layout in all cabins, full and twin size bed, love seat, dining table, full bath, and central heat/air included
- Kitchens include microwave, refrigerator, oven, toaster, coffee maker, assorted dinnerware, cooking and eating utensils for four people.
- Cable TV
- Picnic Table and Fire Pit
- Firewood is available year around at the Camp Store