Monte Sano State Park offers 11 original Civilian Conservation Corp, CCC, stone cabins with a working fireplace and screened in porch that were built in the 1930's. Cabins sit along a bluff line with a breathtaking view of the valleys surrounding Monte Sano Mountain.
Cabins 12, 13, & 14 are wood frame cabins that do not include an indoor fireplace but do have a screened in porch.
Cabin 14 is ADA compliant and includes only one queen size bed as well as a handicap accessible shower.
Cabins 7 & 8 are dog friendly, $15 pet fee will apply per night. Dog friendly cabins do not have a screened in porch but do include a working fireplace. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if you have a dog in a non dog friendly cabin.
Events of any kind are not allowed at Cabins, you must rent an event facility if you are hosting an event.
We do not allow tents to be setup at Cabins, you're welcome to rent a tent spot in our campground if needed for your guests that want to tent camp.
ALL cabins are non smoking, a $200 cleaning fee will be charged if you decide to smoke inside.
- $115 +tax per night
- 14% lodging tax and 4% resort fee is added to rate listed above
- $5 one-time reservation fee applies for all reservations
- Two night minimum on weekends
- Three night minimum on holidays
- Reservations require one nights deposit upfront
- 72 hour cancellation notice required to receive refund for deposit OR to reschedule date, $5 transaction fee is non refundable at all times
- 600 sq. ft. studio layout in all cabins, full and twin size bed, love seat, dining table, full bath, and central heat/air included
- All cabins only sleep 3 persons, we allow 4 max for fire code, extra charges will apply for than 2 adults 2 children
- Kitchens include microwave, refrigerator, oven, toaster, coffee maker, assorted dinnerware, cooking and eating utensils for four people.
- Cable TV
- Picnic Table and Fire Pit
- Firewood is available year around at the Camp Store for purchase at $8, price includes tax