Zipline Canopy Tours
SCREAMING EAGLE ZIP LINE CANOPY TOURS
Looking for your next adrenaline-filled, breath-taking adventure? At Screaming Eagle at Wind Creek State Park, you can zip through the canopy with amazing views of Lake Martin.
Tour times and availability differ, see the Screaming Eagle Zipline Website for more information.
Reservations are recommended as there are a limited number of slots per day.
You can book your zip line reservations online, by calling 256-596-3081.
Open 7 days a week. Hours can be found on their site.
Level 1 General Information
- Explore the tree canopy with our 6 sky walks and 7 ziplines.
- Beautiful views from a bird's eye perspective.
- A great introduction to zipline canopy tours!
- $49.00 per person
Level 2 General Information
- This tour includes Level 1.
- You will Experience 11 ziplines and 6 sky walks in the trees with heights from 20 to 70 feet in the air and ziplines ranging in length from 200 to 650 feet.
- Great lake views, fun bridge walks and exhilarating ziplines.
- $69.00 per person
- Must be at least 8 years old and minimum weight of 60 lbs.
- Max weights: Under 250 lbs. for girls and under 285 lbs. for guys.
Book now for the adventure of a lifetime!
We are excited to partner with Historic Banning Mills to create an adventurous eco-canopy experience.
Historic Banning Mills joins a growing list of concessionaires throughout Alabama’s State Parks System that pays to construct, maintain, and operate attractions at parks. No taxpayer money or funds from Alabama’s State Parks are being used in the construction of these ecotourism attractions and aerial adventures. Historic Banning Mills was chosen after a competitive bidding process.