Cool off in the summer heat by taking a dip in the pool filled with chilly spring water from the cave. This olympic sized swimming pool is complete with a low dive and a high dive into 12 foot deep water. The pool now features an eight foot tall vortex slide. Lifegaurds are on duty. Wristbands are required to swim and can be purchased in the gift shop.
- Admission is $7.00 per person ages 5 and up (including park entrance fee)
- Pool operates until at least Labor Day weekend (call for season updates)
- Hours are 10 A.M. to 5:45 P.M.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool or deck
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at all times
After hours private pool parties
Call the park office at 205-647-9692 to book after hours pool parties. The cost is $300 which includes use of the pool and large pavilion from 6 P.M. until 8 P.M.