Paved campsites have picnic tables, grills, water, 50 and 30 amp electrical and sewer hook ups. Dumping stations and trash containers are easily accessible, and bathrooms and showers are nearby. There are forty-seven improved and 13 primitive sites.
CAMPING RATES FOR IMPROVED CAMPING
- Water/Electricity/Sewer Site: $30.00 per night. No Increase for weekends.
CAMPING MONTHLY RATES (NOV.-FEB.) ONLY
- Water/Electricity/Sewer Site $480.00
Add 4% Lodging Tax on all rentals.
Quiet Hours are From 10:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- Maximum of one camper per site (there will be an additional charge for over 4 persons if they are 6 years of age or older), maximum occupancy per site is limited to eight persons and two motor vehicles.
- No ATV's, Golf Carts or Scooters Allowed. Must be a licensed vehicle.
- Well Behaved dogs are welcome provided they are on a leash at all times. Owner responsible for cleaning up after pets. Please view our "Pet Friendly" page for rules and regulations.
- PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For Information call Roland Cooper State Park Office at 334-682-4838