13226 Lake Lurleen Road
Coker, Alabama 35452
Come to Lake Lurleen State Park to have fun in the sun on our sandy beach. Beat the heat! Have a picnic! Enjoy the cool breeze and your toes in the sand! Renting the beach side pavilion which includes a charcoal grill will complete a relaxing day at the "beach".
- Alcohol and pets are not allowed on the beach, beach pavilion, parking lot, playground, or surrounding areas.
- No cooking on beach, parking lot or surrounding areas. *Only exception is Beach Pavilion*
- Swimming is allowed in the enclosed area only.
- Stay within the enclosed swimming area.
- Do not sit, stand or jump off the floating barrier or anchor poles.
- Lifeguards are not available so swim at your own risk.
- Swimming from other lakeside areas, bridges, piers, camp sites, boats, etc. is prohibited.
- Beach bathroom provided - exterior rinse showers only.
- The use of metal detectors on the beach or any area of the park is prohibited without prior approval from the park manager.