Swimming and Picnic Area
13226 Lake Lurleen Road
Coker, Alabama 35452
Come to Lake Lurleen State Park to have fun in the sun on our sandy beach. Beat the heat! Have a picnic! Enjoy the cool breeze and your toes in the sand! Renting the beach side pavilion which includes a charcoal grill will complete a relaxing day at the "beach".
- Alcohol and pets are not allowed on the beach, beach pavilion, parking lot, playground, or surrounding areas.
- No cooking on beach, parking lot or surrounding areas. *Only exception is Beach Pavilion*
- Swimming is allowed in the enclosed area only.
- Stay within the enclosed swimming area.
- Do not sit, stand or jump off the floating barrier or anchor poles.
- Lifeguards are not available so swim at your own risk.
- Swimming from other lakeside areas, bridges, piers, camp sites, boats, etc. is prohibited.
- Beach bathroom provided - exterior rinse showers only.
- The use of metal detectors on the beach or any area of the park is prohibited without prior approval from the park manager.