The lodge offers a wide variety of hotel accommodations that are perfect for any occasion. Most all of the hotel accommodations face the bluff and offer the most breath-taking views of the 69,000-acre Guntersville Lake. All lodge rooms are equipped with cable T.V., a microwave, small refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, and a single cup coffee maker.
Standard Single Queen Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
Double Queen Lower Level Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
Double Queen Upper Level Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
King Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
King Suite Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
Double Queen Suite Rates Vary depending on the season, day of the week, and availability
- Check-in is 4:00 P.M., and check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- Each additional guest is $10.00 per night. Additional charges apply for children over the age of 12.
- Reservations may be made for one (1) or more nights; holidays must be three nights.
- Reservations are made by paying the first night’s balance; the balance is due at the time of the reservation.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Reservations are filed by the type of accommodation, not specific unit numbers. Requests can be made for specific units, but specific units will not be guaranteed.
- Cancellations and changes made to reservations must be made 72 hours before the arrival date, for the deposit to be eligible for a refund. Refunds apply differently and are not applicable for group or conference reservations.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available upon request for an additional $11.00 per night.
- DVD players are available at the front desk upon request.
- Specific units are handicap accessible and may be reserved depending on availability, however, they must be requested.
- Specific units are pet friendly and may be reserved depending on availability, however, they must be requested. Pets are not permitted in regular hotel accommodations (exceptions made for registered service animals).
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your license plate number.
A 12% Lodging tax, $3.00 city surcharge, and a 4.00% resort fee apply nightly. A onetime non-refundable reservation fee of $5.00 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information contact the reservations department at (256) 505-6621.