The Lodge contains 112 rooms that range from lake-facing suits to a standard, park-facing, single queen. Most of these units offer an incredible view of Lake Guntersville. Lodge Rooms come equipped with a television, microwave, hair dryer, mini-refrigerator, single-cup coffee maker, and coffee. Wi-Fi is typically accessible in Lodge Rooms, and in the Lodge Lobby as well. Below is a list of accommodation types along with their prices.
Standard Single Queen (parking-lot facing): $109.00 based on 1-2 person occupancy
Lower Level Double Queen: $127.00 based on 1-2 person occupancy
Upper Level Double Queen: $138.00 based on 1-2 person occupancy
King Suite: $163.00 based on 1-2 person occupancy
Double Queen Suite: $170.00 based on 1-4 person occupancy
Lakeside Cabins: $163.00 based on 1-6 person occupancy
Mountain Top Chalets: $140.00 based on 1-6 person occupancy
Executive Chalet: $183 based on 1-6 person occupancy
Luxury Chalet: $206.00 based on 1-2 person occupancy
A 12% Lodging tax, $3.00 city surcharge, and a 3.75% resort fee apply nightly. A onetime non-refundable transaction fee of $4.75 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
All senior citizens (62+), military personnel, and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 10% discount on lodging fees Sunday through Thursday nights. Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, other discounts, holidays, or weekends. Discounts must be mentioned upon reservations; verification may be required at check-in.
- Check-in is 4:00 P.M., and check out is 11:00 A.M.
- Lodge Room occupancy is listed above; each additional guest is $10.00 per night. No additional charges apply for children under the age of 12.
- Reservations for major holidays must be three nights.
- Reservations must be secured with the first night’s balance; this balance will be charged upon competition of the reservation.
- All charges are payable by cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Reservations are created for the type of accommodation, not specific units. Requests may be made for specific units, but specific units will not be guaranteed.
- Reservation cancellation and changes must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date for the deposit to be eligible for refund. This is not applicable for group or conference reservations.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available upon request for an additional $11.00 per night.
- DVD players are available at the front desk upon request.
- WIFI is available in some areas.
- Specific units are handicap accessible and may be reserved depending on availability, however they must be requested.
- Specific units are pet friendly and may be reserved depending on availability, however they must be requested. Pets are not permitted in regular Lodge Rooms (exceptions made for registered service animals).
- All facilities are smoke free, however you may smoke anywhere outside.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your license plate number.
For more information, contact the Reservations Department at (256) 505-6621.