Lake Guntersville State Park’s Main Campground is situated alongside Guntersville's 69,000 acre lake. The main campground includes 295 improved campsites, a primitive camping area, bathhouses (two equipped with a washer and dryer), playground and recreation area, and The Campground Store. All improved campsites have water and electrical hookups, a picnic table, grill, and a fire ring; some sections also have sewer hookups. Lake Guntersville State Park also offers Town Creek Primitive Campground which provides primitive campsites on the water, bathhouses, boat rentals, ethanol-free gas (accessible by water), and the Town Creek Fishing Center.
- Water and Electric Hookup per Night: $26.00
- Water and Electric Hookup per Week: $156.00 (must call camp store to receive weekly discount)
- Full Hookup Site per Night: $28.00
- Full Hookup Site per Week: $168.00 (must call camp store to receive weekly discount)
- Full Hook Up Monthly Rate: April - October $440.00
- Full Hook Up Monthly Rate: November - March $300.00
Tents are not allowed on full hookup sites; however, one extra tent is allowed on a site with an RV for children under the age of 18yrs. There will be an additional charge of $5.00 per night plus tax for the 2nd tent.
A 12% Lodging tax, 0.80 cent city surcharge, and a 3.75% resort fee apply nightly. A onetime transaction fee of $4.75 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Primitive Camping: $15.00
- Improved Basic Hook Up (water & electric): $26.00 -
One extra tent is allowed on a site only for children under the age of 18yrs. There will be an additional charge of $5.00 per night plus tax for the 2nd tent.
A 12% Lodging tax, 0.80 cent city surcharge, and a 3.75% resort fee apply nightly. A one-time transaction fee of $4.75 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in is at 2:00 P.M., and check-out is at 11:00 A.M.
- Minimum age to rent a site is 18. A responsible adult must check in and occupy the site during the entire reservation.
- Limit of 8 persons per site.
- Camp sites range from 30 ft. - 60 ft. Please call the Campground Store at 256-571-5455 for campsite length and compatibility or refer to the campground map below.
- Pets are welcome and must be on a leash or line at all times.
- Three (3) night minimum is required for major holiday weekends.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund. Not applicable in group or convention reservations.
- Reservations must be secured with payment for the first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservations are made.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), no checks.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number.
All senior citizens (62+), military personnel, and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 10% discount on camping fees Sunday through Thursday nights from March 1st to October 31st with the exception of holiday weekends. A 15% discount on camping fees is offered Sunday through Thursday nights from November 1st to the end of February, with the exception of holiday weekends. Proof of age or disability is required. Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts. Discounts are not valid on weekly or monthly rates, or on holiday weekends. Discounts must be mentioned upon check-in and will be applied upon verification.
For more information on group reservations or campsite reservations please call 256-571-5455 or click here to email Kathryn Bridewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.