Park Day Use
13226 Lake Lurleen Road
Coker, Alabama 35452
There are many exciting and interesting activities at Lake Lurleen.
- Paddle Boats
- Paddle Boards
- Trails for hiking, mountain biking, or just to enjoy nature.
- Swimming. Bury your toes in the sand!
- Fishing and Fishing Boat Rentals
- Rent a Pavilion for a family or friends get together.
- Picnic at any of our scenic sites equipped with charcoal grill and picnic table.
- Lake Lurleen State Park come visit to relax and recharge.
Day Use Entrance Fees
- $ 5.00 Adults (12 years - 61 years of age)
- $ 2.00 Children (4 years - 11 years of age)
- $ 2.00 Seniors (62 years of age and older) and 100% disabled
- FREE Children (0 - 3 years of age)
- FREE Veterans, Active and Retired Military Personnel
- $ 100.00 Individual
- $ 50.00 Senior Citizen
- $ 150.00 Family (covers 2 Parents and 6 children)