We are excited to announce that the new online camping reservation system is now live. Feel free to make your reservations by using the new online tool, calling the park office or simply walking in. We encourage advance reservations.
If you experience any issues with the new system, we would appreciate your feedback. Please contact a park directly for urgent issues related to a reservation. Thank you for choosing the Alabama State Parks.
Modern and primitive campsites in a wooded rural atmosphere. Free Wireless Internet Access in Park Office area. Camper storage available. Call for monthly rates.
For phone reservations, call 334-397-4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping registration office hours are from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
After hours, use the honor box.
• 47 modern campsites
• Water hookup on each site
• 30-amp electrical
• 7 campsites have sewer hook-up.
• Fires allowed at each campsite.
• Each site has a picnic table and grill.
• Clean comfort station with shower
• Back-in and pull-thru sites available
- 4% Lodging tax not included
- A one time reservation fee of $4.75 will be added to all campsite rentals
- Check in, 2 p.m. (early check in is possible if space is available)
- Check out , 11 a.m.
- Eight (8) people are allowed per site, all over four (4) $2 per person per day
- Tent on site (for children) with paying camper is $5 extra
- Two night minimum stay on weekends May to November
- Three night minimum stay on major holidays
- One night deposit required to hold reservation
- No cancellation within 72 hours of reservation
- Families are not allowed to double-up on same site
- Campsites assigned at check in