Modern and primitive campsites in a wooded rural atmosphere. Free Wireless Internet Access in Park Office area. Call for monthly rates.
For phone reservations, call 334-397-4875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camping registration office hours are from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• 47 modern campsites
• Water hookup on each site
• 30-amp electrical
• 7 campsites have sewer hook-up.
• Fires allowed at each campsite.
• Each site has a picnic table and grill.
• Clean comfort station with shower
• Back-in and pull-thru sites available
- 4% Lodging tax not included
- Check in, 4 p.m. (early check in is possible if space is available)
- Check out , 11 a.m.
- Eight (8) people are allowed per site, all over four (4) $2 per person per day
- Tent on site (for children) with paying camper is $5 extra
- Two night minimum stay on weekends.
- Three night minimum stay on major holidays
- Full payment upon reservation
- Reservations may be cancelled up to three (3) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with a refund of all paid fees except the non-refundable $5 reservation fee.
- Cancellations made after three (3) days prior to arrival date will forfeit all fees, taxes and the non-refundable $5 reservation fee, per site/unit
- Families are not allowed to double-up on same site
- Snack Shack open weekends and major holidays - seasonal
- Laundry facility on-site