Blue Springs State Park features a small fishing pond stocked with catfish, bass, and bream, or fish in the Choctawhatchee river.
- Pond hours for campers are daylight hours
- Pond hours for day visitors are regular park hours
- No set hours for fishing in the river for campers
- Fish must be harvested with pole or rod and reel
- Fishing from boats not permitted
- Alabama fishing license required - Purchase a fishing license online.
- No fishing permitted in the natural spring
- 6 Catfish
- 6 Bass
- 30 Bream