Feel free to make your reservations by using the online tool, calling the park office or simply walking in. We encourage advance reservations. If you experience any issues using our online campground reservation tool we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Alabama State Parks.
Cathedral Caverns Campgrounds
- 25 Full Service Campsites (50/30 amp Power, Water, and Sewer)
- All sites have a picnic table, fire ring, and grill
- Sites have large offsets for slide-outs.
- All sites average 15 feet by 55 feet deep
- Tents are not allowed on full hookup sites
- 11 Basic Campsites (30 amp Power and Water Only)
- All sites have a picnic table and fire ring
- Sites are different in size
- Unit Maximum Size of 40 Feet for this area on select sites.
- Dump station is available at no additional charge.
- 5 Primitive Campsites (No Power or Water)
- 2 Backcountry Sites (No Power or Water)
- Check In is 1PM-7PM
- Check out is 12PM
- Online Reservations: https://www.reservealapark.com/AlabamaWebHome/Default.aspx
- Reservations may be made by telephone (256) 728-8193 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Please call the park to make reservations for back country and primitive camping.
- A deposit of one-night's rent plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation.
- A $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee applies per stay.
- A 4% resort fee applies per night.
- Two-night minimum on weekends March - October. Three-night minimum on major holidays.
- 72 Hour cancellation policy
- Campers must occupy campsite by 8PM.
- Camping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to rent a campsite (ID Required)
- Camping rates are for 1-6 persons and one camping unit per site
- $5 plus lodging tax, per night, for additional tent based upon above requirement
- Overnight registered campers receive a discount on cave tours.
- 1 Bathhouse Facility
- Washing of cars, campers, etc. is not allowed
- Golf carts, motor bikes or scooters are not allowed.
- Only licensed vehicles shall be allowed to be utilized by the public on park roads.
- Pets are welcome in the campground area but must be on a leash at all times.
- For a full list of park rules and regulations visit: ALABAMA STATE PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS