Cathedral Caverns Campgrounds
- 25 Full Service Campsites (50/30 amp Power, Water, and Sewer)
- All sites have a picnic table, fire ring, and grill
- Sites have large offsets for slide-outs.
- All sites average 15 feet by 55 feet deep
- Tents are not allowed on full hookup sites
- 11 Basic Campsites (30 amp Power and Water Only)
- All sites have a picnic table and fire ring
- Sites are different in size
- Unit Maximum Size of 40 Feet for this area on select sites.
- Dump station is available at no additional charge.
- 5 Primitive Campsites (No Power or Water)
- 2 Backcountry Sites (No Power or Water)
- Check In is 1PM-7PM
- Check out is 12PM
- Online Reservations: Reservations | Cathedral Caverns (alapark.com)
- Reservations may be made by telephone (256) 728-8193 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Please call the park to make reservations for back country and primitive camping.
- A deposit of one-night's rent plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation.
- A $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee applies per stay.
- A 4% resort fee applies per night.
- Two-night minimum on weekends March - October. Three-night minimum on major holidays.
- 72 Hour cancellation policy
- Campers must occupy campsite by 8PM.
- Camping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to rent a campsite (ID Required)
- Camping rates are for 1-6 persons and one camping unit per site
- $5 plus lodging tax, per night, for additional tent based upon above requirement
- Overnight registered campers receive a discount on cave tours.
- 1 Bathhouse Facility
- Washing of cars, campers, etc. is not allowed
- Golf carts, motor bikes or scooters are not allowed.
- Only licensed vehicles shall be allowed to be utilized by the public on park roads.
- Pets are welcome in the campground area but must be on a leash at all times.
- For a full list of park rules and regulations visit: ALABAMA STATE PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS