Canoe rentals are available Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 6:30pm (closing times change during the year based on park hours of operations). Guests can rent canoes by going to the beach access area and talking to a representative. Rentals can be made as late as 30 minutes before the park closes. Walk-up rentals are not available November thru February. Canoe rentals during the “off season” and for 3-hour or 7-hour rentals can be made by calling “The Chill Spot” at (334) 703-6286.
Life-vests and paddles are provided. We have vests/paddles for kids and adults of all sizes.
- Minimum charge of 1 hour - $20
Prepay guide (variation past stated return time will be charged at $0.33 per minute)
- $50/half day – 3 hours
- $100/full day – 7 hours
- Lost paddles - $35
- Lost life vest - $35
- Retrieval of capsized boat - $150
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to operate a vessel unless accompanied on the water by someone over 19 years old
- All participants must complete a waiver. All participants under 19 years old must have their waivers signed by the parent/legal guardian. All participants under 16 years old must wear approved vests at all times
- All vessels are rented on a first come first serve basis. No reservations are offered and there is not a waitlist.
- Rentals are NOT allowed to be near/on the Dam or taken across the yellow boundary buoy located by the beach. Rentals are not allowed in designated swimming areas.
- There is no lifeguard on duty and all renters and associated parties rent and participate at their own risk.