Our park offers 36 modern campsites able to accommodate motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels up to 60 feet in length. The sites are arranged in two separate camp loops each hosting a temperature controlled bathhouse with showers and changing area, sinks with counter space, and toilets. The campsites themselves are gravel pads with water, sewage, electricity, and satellite television. The electrical hookups available at all 36 sites are 110 Volt, 30 Amp, and 50 Amp. To use the 20 provided satellite channels you will need a coaxial cable to run straight from our hookup to your television, not through your existing satellite box.
Check out this map to help you get an idea of the layout of the park.
Located less than 3 miles off I-85 and only less than 7 miles from Auburn University Campus, Chewacla is a perfect place to stay while visiting your kids on campus, or just a stopover between Montgomery and Atlanta. We have a few pull-through sites to accommodate the weary travelers and back-in sites that offer more privacy. No matter the site, your primary view will be scenic with trees and private.
Reservations are recommended.
- Reservations are taken up to four months in advance with special call dates set aside for Auburn Home Football Games
- Two night minimum on weekends.
- Three night minimum on special holiday weekends like Memorial Day or Fourth of July.
- First night due in advance for reservations, and refundable within a 72 hour notice, except for "Home" Football Games
- For "Home" Football Games all reservations both nights are due up front, and are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Other Camper Amenities
- Dump Station is available
- Firewood sold for $7 a bag.
- Ten pound bags of ice for $3 each.
- Small store selling souvenirs, drinks and snacks are available to guests.