Small Cabins starting at $132.33
Large Cabins starting at $176.30
Home Football Games vary by game.
Rates subject to change.
Nestled along the banks of Chewacla Lake lie six rustic stone cabins available to rent year around. Five of which were originally constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (C.C.C.) in the 1930's with the only exception being Cabin Four; which is of new construction. All of the cabins were renovated in 2003 and are located within a beautiful setting in which to find respite from the bustle of modern living.
The cabins at Chewacla State Park offer lodging for up to four people in our small cabins and up to six people in the large cabins. The small cabins are laid out with a main room that serves as a bedroom/living area. It has a queen size bed and a couch with a pull out full size bed. The room also offers a wood burning fireplace and breakfast nook. Off the main room there is a bathroom with a stand up shower and all linens are provided. There is a kitchen with oven/range, refrigerator, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, and basic cookware/eatware. The large cabins are laid out just like the small cabins with the addition of one bedroom. Cabin Two offers a queen bed in the bedroom; while Cabin Four is furnished with two full size beds.
- One night reservations will be taken for the weekday stays Sunday through Thursday.
- Regular reservations can be taken up to four months in advance.
- Auburn "home" football game reservations are taken on special call days determined in late February, and posted on the website.
- Reservations for seven or more days can be taken up to a year in advance. The full stay must be paid and it is non-refundable.
- Check in is at 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon unless the cabin has already been cleaned.
- Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Reservations excluding "home" football games are refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival minus the transaction fee.