Lake Side Cabins
- Rates per night: $163.00 + tax per night.
- Lodging tax and tourism surcharge apply nightly.
- 3.75% nightly resort fee.
- There is a one time, non-refundable, fee of $4.75 for all overnight accommodations.
Cabins at Lake Guntersville State park sit nestled near the banks of the Guntersville Reservoir offering a peaceful view of the 69,000 acre body of Lake Guntersville. They are perfect for a quiet retreat, family reunions, and other special events. Each cabin is furnished with a living room, cable TV, DVD player (upon request at the front desk), kitchen with dishes and cookware (please bring any specialty kitchen tools you may need and larger cookware if needed), two bathrooms, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king and the other has two double beds. The back porch offers a sitting area, a grill in the back yard, and a small fire ring.
Check in information
- Check-in at 4 p.m.
- Check-out at 11 a.m.
- Children under 12 years of age: Free
- Each additional guest: $10 per day
- Roll-away Beds or Baby Cribs: $11 per day
- All rates are subject to lodging tax and surcharges.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No pets allowed (with the exception of service animals) except for in designated pet friendly units. A $16.50 per dog per night charge will apply. Certain policies and regulations apply. You must request a dog friendly cabin when making reservations.
- Cancellation or reservation changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival for deposit refund, not applicable in group or convention reservations.
- Three (3) night minimum required for major holiday weekends, (2) night minimum on the weekends.
- Reservations must be reserved with a credit card or payment for first night's stay, plus taxes, and will be charged when reservation is made.
- Reservations accepted for type of accommodation only . not specific unit.
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your tag number
- Handicap accessible accommodations are available upon request and per availability.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- Discounts are available Sunday through Thursday at 10% for 100% disabled persons, senior citizens (62+), and government personnel. Proof will be asked upon check-in.
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages, or other discounts.
Click here to reserve cabins online or call 800-548-4553 or call reservations at 256-571-5440.
The Earwood Pavilion
The Earwood pavilion was built by the Earwood's, a family that has been coming to this park for well over 40 years, and must be rented in conjunction with cabin rentals. For more information about this rental, please ask reservations when booking cabins. This rental makes a great addition to any groups agenda. This pavilion is accompanied with a large grill and fire pit; firewood is available at the camp store.
1/2 day rentals are from 9a - 3p OR 4p - 10p $95.00
Full day rentals are from 9a - 10p $140.00
If not renting cabins or interested in other day rentals check our park pavilion rentals page