NEW PRIMITIVE CAMPING
We are excited to announce that the new online camping reservation system is now live. Feel free to make your reservations by using the new online tool, calling the park office or simply walking in. We encourage advance reservations. Please keep in mind this online reservation system is new. If you experience any issues we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing the Alabama State Parks.
Our six all new primitive campsites overlook the scenic 250-acre lake. All sites have access to water and a trail toilet. The bathhouse, located in section C, is available for the camper's convenience.
Swimming, fishing (Alabama Fishing License required), and boat launch (Boater's License required, if applicable) are included in the camping fee.
Pets are welcome at the park and in the campground area; but must be on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the swimming area, the beach, beach parking lot, or adjoining areas. Signs are posted to indicate pet area limits.
*A $4.75 Non-Refundable One Time Reservation Fee Per Stay, A 3.5% Resort Fee Per Night And A 8.5% Lodging Tax Also Apply.*
- Check in is 12 pm - 7 pm
- Check out is 11 am
- Camping Rates Are Subject to Change.
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to rent a campsite (ID Required).
- No monthly rate at any time.
- No senior citizen or disabled discounts.
- No reservations taken – rented on a first come first serve basis.
- Three (3) night minimum on holiday weekends.
- Two sleeping units allowed per site.
- Four people max per site.
- No camping outside of designated area.
- Campfires in designated fire rings/pits only.
- Extinguish your fire completely before going to bed or leaving the site.
- No open flame devices (tiki torches, candles, etc.).