$189.00 per night, plus taxes and fees
Cabins at Lake Guntersville State Park sit nestled near the banks of the Guntersville Reservoir. They are perfect for a quiet retreat, family reunions, and other special events. Each cabin is furnished with a living room, cable TV, kitchen with dishes and cookware (kitchen sets are basic), two bathrooms, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the other room has two double beds. The back porch offers a sitting area, a grill in the back yard, and a small fire ring.
- Check-in is 4:00 P.M., and check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- Lakeside Cabins accommodate up to 6 guests; each additional guest is $10.00 per night. Additional charges apply for children under the age of 12.
- Reservations must be at least two nights; holidays must be three nights.
- Reservations are made by paying the first night’s balance; the balance is due at the time of the reservation.
- All charges are payable by cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Reservations are filed by the type of accommodation, not specific unit numbers. Requests can be made for specific units, but specific units will not be guaranteed.
- Cancellations and changes made to reservations must be made 72 hours before the arrival date, for the deposit to be eligible for a refund. Refunds apply differently and are not applicable for group or conference reservations.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available upon request for an additional $11.00 per night.
- DVD players are available at the front desk upon request.
- Specific units are handicap accessible and may be reserved depending on availability, however, they must be requested.
- Specific units are pet friendly and may be reserved depending on availability, however, they must be requested. Pets are not permitted in regular Lakeside Cabins (exceptions made for registered service animals).
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your license plate number.