Mountain Top Chalets
$150.00 per night, plus taxes and fees
A total of 20 chalets sit at the tip-top of Taylor Mountain. These Chalets were created for relaxation on the wraparound porch. Watch deer graze only feet away from your chalet as you enjoy a morning cup of coffee. Explore the park on numerous hiking trails. Go bird-watching, golfing, and boating. Sit back, relax, and unwind while enjoying the quiet solitude of Lake Guntersville State Park.
There are 19 chalets that sleep 1-6 people. Each of these chalets are furnished with a living room, cable TV, kitchens with cookware and utensils (kitchen sets are basic), one bathroom, and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the other room has two double beds (handicap accessible chalet only has a total of 2 beds). All Chalets include a gas fireplace and an outdoor grill.
Other Chalet Amenities
- Check-in is 4:00 P.M., and check out is 11:00 A.M.
- Mountain Top Chalets accommodate up to 6 guests; each additional guest is $10.00 per night. No additional charges apply for children under the age of 12.
- Reservations must be at least two nights; major holidays must be three nights.
- Reservations must be secured with the first night’s balance; this balance will be charged upon completion of the reservation.
- All charges are payable by cash or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Reservations are created for the type of accommodation, not specific units. Requests may be made for specific units, but specific units will not be guaranteed.
- Reservation cancellation and changes must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date for the deposit to be eligible for refund. This is not applicable for group or conference reservations.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available upon request for an additional $11.00 per night.
- DVD players are available at the front desk upon request.
- Specific units are handicap accessible and may be reserved depending on availability, however they must be requested.
- Specific units are pet friendly and may be reserved depending on availability, however they must be requested. Pets are not permitted in regular Mountain Top Chalets (exceptions made for registered service animals).
- Help us to better serve you by having the following ready upon your arrival: your method of payment, the make of your vehicle, and your license plate number.
A 12% Lodging tax, $3.00 city surcharge, and a 4.00% resort fee apply nightly. A onetime non-refundable reservation fee of $5.00 will be charged to all accommodations. All rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information, contact the Reservations Department at (256) 505-6621.