Cabin reservations can be made up to one year in advance of the day you want to book (ex. if you want July 4th, 2017, you would call on July 4th, 2016 to book).
Oak Mountain State Park offers ten fully-equipped cabins that are open year-round. All cabins are set up for light housekeeping with linens furnished. Each cabin has two bedrooms with 1- King bed and 2-Queen beds (MAXIMUM CAPACITY 6), one bath, a kitchenette with utensils and cookware, central heat and air, porch, grill and picnic table. Dish Network and a flat screen TV are located in the living room of each cabin, and all cabins are equipped with wireless internet access. Two Vehicles max per cabin.
Oak Mountains' cabin lake is a place of peace and tranquility, hence the name Lake Tranquility. This area is for cabin guests only. The 28-acre lake is nestled in the foothills of Double Oak Mountain and is often used by migrating waterfowl as well as native species of shoreline and wading birds. Our cabins are often used for family reunions by utilizing the pavilion by the lake or the meeting room in the area.
- All cabins are non smoking.
- We have two dog friendly cabins upon request. A additional fee of $20.00 is charged per pet per night. Dogs are only allowed in Cabins 1 & 10.
- We have one handicap accessible cabin.
- Cell phone service is limited in the cabin area.
- Outdoor fires are not allowed in the cabin area.
- A limited number of Boats can be found in the cabin area for use by cabin guests. Life preservers and paddles are located at each cabin for cabin guests to use while using a boat (if available).
Cabin Rental Rates
- $153 per night plus taxes and fees
- 2 nights required 7 days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- 2 nights required Friday and Saturday year round.
- 3 nights required on major holidays
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Dog Friendly Cabins
We Welcome Well Behaved Dogs!
Oak Mountain offers two (2) pet friendly cabins.
Pets are allowed in Oak Mountain State Park, however, they must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet long at all times.
Rules and Regulations for pets staying at Oak Mountain State Park
- Dog charge of $20.00 per night per dog, if staying in a cabin.
- Dogs are not allowed in non-dog friendly facilities. Please reserve the specific facilities. The clerk must be notified upon check in of the number of dogs staying.
- Guest must have current credit card on file to serve as deposit on any damages – guest will be notified if any damages occur.
- Park management reserves the right to prohibit any dog on premises. Any dog that is intimidating, destructive, dangerous or noisy will not be allowed to remain in the park. If evicted, the dog owner will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
- Dogs are permitted in designated day use areas and dog friendly facilities if on a leash and attended at all times (dogs may not be left unattended at any time in the cabin unless in pet carrier or crated). Dogs are not allowed in any other building or at the beach.
- Dog owners are required to clean up after pets and are responsible for their actions.
- Dogs must be current with all vaccinations and have tags or documentation.
- Dog owners are responsible for any and all damages. Extra charges for damage or full cleaning may apply.
- Maintenance or staff might not enter cabin unless dog is leashed or confined.
- Other policies may be applicable depending upon Park amenities.