Treetop Nature Trail
The Treetop Nature Trail is an elevated boardwalk with 6 enclosure with birds of prey. These birds have injuries or disabilities that prohibit them from returning to the wild.The Alabama Wildlife Center cares for these birds and you can observe feeding times each day at 12:00pm.
- Lefty and Dexter the Barred Owls
- Ollie and Stan the Black Vultures
- Rosie and Casper the Barn Owls
- Princess and Logan the Turkey Vultures
- Junior and Ginny the Great Horned Owls
- Drummond and Madison the Red Tailed Hawks