Cheaha has five spacious A-framed Chalets. Each two-bedroom chalet features a queen size bed in each room, a bathroom, living room, and kitchen, television with DirecTV, outside firepit, and picnic table. Chalets 12-15 are pet-friendly with an additional charge of $16.50 per pet per night. Cheaha Chalets have been fully refreshed with new interior/exterior paint, new lights, new furniture, new appliances, and flat-screen smart TVs. Still to come are customized window treatments, new gas fireplace units, and WIFI. Currently, there is no WIFI and very limited cellular service in the park.
- Chalets 11&15 offer an easy access entrance without stairs.
All rates are per night and do not include the 10% Resort Tax
Rates are subject to change
Note: As of January 1, 2019, a $4.75 one time non-refundable transaction fee will be charged upon making a reservation, and a 3.75% nightly resort fee will be charged per reservation upon check-in at 4:00 pm in the Mountain Store.
For more information or to book your reservation call the Mountain Store at (256) 488-5111.
Check-in at the Mountain Store begins at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out of your chalet by 11:00 a.m.
Rules and Regulations:
- Deposit of the first night's stay is required to make the reservation.
- A two-night minimum reservation is required on all reservations.
- A three-night minimum stay is required on Talladega race weekends and all holidays.
- All cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the check-in date. If cancellation is made within 72 hours of your check-in date your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Same-day reservations are unavailable online.
- Roll-away beds are available.
- Only 3 additional guests are permitted; with a maximum capacity of 7 guests per chalet.
- There is a $12.00 charge per additional guest (ages 12 and up). Please note space is limited.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any park facility.
- Woodburning fires are not allowed inside the facilities; each facility has an exterior fire pit. Wood is available for sale at the Mountain Store.
- Chalets 12-15 are pet friendly with an additional fee of $16.50 per pet per night.
- There is an additional $100.00 cleaning fee for damages, excessive debris or uncleanliness, smoking or having pets in a non-pet friendly chalet.
Government employees, senior citizens (62+) & 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount with valid ID. This discount is only available Sunday-Thursday night excluding holidays and excluding weekends March-November. Discounts can be applied 7 nights per week December-February.