Cheaha has five spacious A-framed Chalets. Each two-bedroom chalet features a queen size bed in each room, a bathroom, living room, and kitchen, television with DirecTV, gas fireplaces units, outside firepit, and picnic table. Chalets 12-15 are pet-friendly with an additional charge of $16.50 per pet per night. Never leave your pet unattended in or around any chalet for any reason. Cheaha Chalets have been fully refreshed with new interior/exterior paint, new lights, new furniture, new appliances, new gas fireplace units, and flat-screen smart TVs. Still to come are customized window treatments and WIFI. Currently, there is no WIFI and very limited cellular service in the park.
- Chalets 11 &15 offer an easy access entrance without stairs. Chalet 11 is ADA certified.
RATES VERY DEPENDING ON SEASON, HOLIDAY, DAY OF THE WEEK, AND AVAILABILITY. CHECK THE ONLINE RESERVATION TOOL AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE OR CALL 256-488-5115 FOR CURRENT RATES.
Off season rates apply for December, January and February.
Chalet Nightly Rates are $195 - $245.
Rates are nightly and are subject to change. Additional charges may apply.
10% Lodging Tax and a 4% Resort Fee not included.
Note: As of January 1, 2019, a $5.00 one time non-refundable transaction fee will be charged upon making a reservation, and a 4% nightly resort fee will be charged per reservation upon check-in at 4:00 pm in the Mountain Store.
For more information or to book your reservation call the Mountain Store at (256) 488-5111.
Check-in at the Mountain Store begins at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out of your chalet by 11:00 a.m.
Rules and Regulations:
- Deposit of the first night's stay is required to make the reservation.
- A two-night minimum reservation is required on all reservations.
- A three-night minimum stay is required on Talladega race weekends and all holidays.
- All cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the check-in date. If cancellation is made within 72 hours of your check-in date your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Same-day reservations are unavailable online.
- A VALID driver's license is required at time of check-in.
- Only 2 additional guests are permitted; with a maximum capacity of 6 guests per chalet. You will need to supply your own air mattress/mattresses if needed.
- There is a $12.00 charge per additional guest (ages 12 and up). Please note space is limited.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any park facility.
- Woodburning fires are not allowed inside the facilities; each facility has an exterior fire pit. Wood is available for sale at the Mountain Store.
- Chalets 12-15 are pet friendly with an additional fee of $16.50 per pet per night. Never leave your pet unattended in or around your chalet for any reason.
- There is an additional $100.00 cleaning fee for damages, excessive debris or uncleanliness, smoking or having pets in a non-pet friendly chalet.