Please note: Although the State of Alabama has issued new guidelines for outside burning, The City Of Fort Payne(of which DeSoto State Park is in the limits of) is still under a Complete Burn Ban.
P.S.A.- Statement from the Fort Payne Fire Marshal’s Office:
The City of Fort Payne is “STILL” under a “Complete Burn Ban” due to drought conditions until further notice… This includes any & all outside burning: campfires, fire pits, leaves / brush piles , construction materials or storm damage piles. Absolutely no outside burning permitted within the jurisdiction of the City of Fort Payne and All Annexed Areas of Fort Payne. We have not received enough rain for our area to lift the “Complete Burn Ban” for Fort Payne. The Fire Marshal’s office will notify the public when the City of Fort Payne Jurisdictional Burn Ban is lifted.
Enjoy a peaceful getaway on Lookout Mountain in our fully furnished 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Log Cabin! Our Log Cabins have an open Living Room and Kitchen. The Living Room is perfect for relaxing in front of the Fireplace or watching tv. The Kitchen is equipped with utensils and basic cookware. Our Log Cabins have 2 bedrooms; one with a queen-size bed, and the other with a king-size bed. The living room also has a sleeper sofa (queen size). The living room and each bedroom has cable tv. All linens are supplied. Accommodates 4-6 adults.
RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SEASON, DAY OF THE WEEK, AND AVAILABILITY.
- A deposit of one-night's stay plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation. 13% Lodging Tax and 4% Resort Fee applied to each night. One-time convenience fee for all overnight accommodations- $5.00 (non-refundable). All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation of a reservation has to be within 72 hours of arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 AM the day of departure.
- We recommend that reservations for holiday weekends should be made at least 3 months in advance.
- Rate is for up to 4 people; each additional person 12 years and older - $10 per night
- Complimentary access to the swimming pool during summer months (Memorial Day weekend- Labor Day weekend).
- No pets allowed in log Cabins. Dogs are allowed in 2 motel rooms, 1 rustic cabin, and 3 chalets only. Request Dog-friendly accommodations at time of reservation - $30.00 additional per night
- Handicapped facilities available.
- Two night minimum of weekends.
- Three night minimum on Holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s
- Cabins are NOT to be used for Weddings, Parties or Gatherings. Only registered guests are allowed at the cabins.
- Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call DeSoto's Lodge at 256-845-5380.
FREE WiFi Hotspots
*Campground Comfort Stations
* Lodge Lobby
* Motel Rooms
* Park Office
* Country Store
Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets.